Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year 2013!

Just a quick note, wanting to wish you all a 

*~*~ Happy New Year 2013 *~* !!!

 Hopefully you won't feel like this cat after the holidays! ;)

To finish this year off, just a few pics of dishes I've been making these past weeks! (Some are repeat recipes I've blogged about before.)

'Hearty Vegan Meals for Monster Appetites'

 My own 'creation' (cooking 1 c lentils & 1 c rice w/4 c water in my rice cooker, steaming some carrots at the same time. Adding some peas, salt & pepper, done!)

From 'Oh She Glows'

I honestly can't remember right now from which cookbook that recipe was! *eek*
I hope I'll remember as it was darn tasty too!!!

 My veganized version of Cleo Coyle's Doughnut Muffins 



And of course, for today on New Year's Eve, a black-eyed peas dish , thanks to Susan from Fat Free Vegan (click link).

2 comments:

  1. Happy 2013 to you too and wow your food looks amazing! I am a new reader of your blog and look forward to reading more!

    Misc Mom
    http://www.miscmomellaneous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet, thank you for your comment, Misc Mom! :)
    These next months will be a little busy for us as we're preparing to moving back stateside end of February and will be in transition for a while until we're completely settled, but I'll do my best to pop in here every once in a while with a dish! ;)

    Thank you for reading my blog! I will have to check out yours as well!

    ReplyDelete