Thursday, June 7, 2012

Quinoa Salad

Well, today I made something that I'll certainly make many more times!!! (Especially now in the summer!)

I had ~3 cups of cooked Quinoa left over and no clue what to make with it!..  
A quick search on VegWeb (great website, btw!) led me right to it: 

~* Quinoa Salad!  *~
[Genius, why didn't I think of that myself!? *lol*]

The recipe is truly flexible as you can throw in anything and everything you like!
I chose to stick to kidney beans (content of 1 can), a handful of corn, a bit of red & green bell pepper, a spash of ACV (apple cider vinegar), spices such as paprika, cilantro, salt, pepper, garlic & onion powder, done!

So, without further ado, have a look for yourself how yummy this looks!

I really had a hard time stopping myself from eating the entire bowl! ;p


Let me know if you have similar creations you'd like to share with me! =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment