Sunday, July 1, 2012

French Toast Sticks

On Sunday I always like to make a bigger family breakfast which we can all enjoy together at the table! Usually it's quick pancakes (though I really should try out more recipes instead of using the one and the same over and over! *lol*), but today I felt like making something else!
I had some leftover sourdough sandwich bread (made in the bread machine) that needed to be used up, so I thought of French Toast and came across this wonderful recipe on Veg Web French Toast Sticks

They were amazingly good; Hubby devoured them as did the kids! ;)



Time for a little edit! :)
Today I've made these French Toasts in whole form with banana and named them the 'Deluxe' version! ;)
If you love banana and French toast, definitely give this combo a try!



No comments:

Post a Comment