Wednesday, October 12, 2011

An award!? For me?

You can't even imagine my surprise and joy when I read a comment from
 The Vegan Tummy who announced, that I have been chosen for an award, called the 'Liebster Award'! 
Thank you so much!!! xo I truly feel honored!!!


"Liebster" is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved' but it can also mean 'favorite'. =)
The idea behind this award is to bring attention to blogs with fewer than 200 followers and show some support.

The rules of winning this award are as follows:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

2. Reveal 5 of your top picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

3. Post the award on your blog.

4. Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the www!

Again a big 'Thank you' to The Vegan Tummy ! Please make sure to visit her great blog! You won't regret it! :)
~*~*~

And now to my 5 picks:


These are all wonderful blogs, check them out for yourself! =)

~*~*~

5 comments:

  1. Oh how sweet! Thanks Val! You are very beloved to me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're very welcome, Lee! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...thank you so much! I'm so happy to know you and for our developing group on goodreads :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Darlin'! That's so lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're very welcome, Cassie & Sally! :)

    ReplyDelete