Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Hurry up Alfredo!

Two blog posts in a row today, wow, I know! *lol*
It's actually bed time for me here in Italy, but before I catch my 'beauty sleep', I just have to post about another awesome success of tonight's dinner!!!
Other online vegan friends have told me so much about that 'Hurry up Alfredo' sauce already, but due to the lack of cashews, I was never able to make it!..
...Until today since my shipment from nutsonline.com finally came in! *yay*
I immediately got to work... and what can I say!? It tasted phenomenal!!! [Very much approved and raved about by the Hubby, which is always a great sign!]

Credits go to Vegan Yum Yum
A big "Thank you!"

If you'd like the recipe, just click on the link to VYY's site and you'll see it!
I know, it'll for sure be a staple in our house from now on! =)

Guten Appetit & gute Nacht! :)

3 comments:

  1. So glad you got some cashews. Yes, this seems to be a favorite recipe of many. I'd love it sans mustard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this sauce. My husband loves it with pasta and pfifferlinge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny you're saying that, Emmy!
    My husband was commenting this morning how he could have pasta with this sauce again tonight and the mushrooms I have in the fridge, which need to be used up today! LOL
    I wonder if it would taste good over brown rice..

    ReplyDelete